Amongst most gaming enthusiasts, there is a myth that professional gaming chairs are very expensive.
This is quite true to some extent because popular brands like DXRacer start from $300 going upwards.
We will, however, debunk this myth because in as much the big brands are costly; you can actually get a cheap gaming chair under $100.
However, as you well know, cheap stuff may not always be the best but again, it is still possible to get a good gaming chair that will serve you well with less than $100. So, today, we came up with a review of the top 10 best PC gaming chairs under $100.
We understand that distinguishing between a good or bad gaming chair may be quite a hurdle for you. So, we took it upon ourselves to help you shop for the best and cheap gaming chairs.
In this review, we first shortlisted over 20 gaming chairs and finally, after getting expert reviews, we finally narrowed down to the best 10 gaming chairs.
So, without wasting more time, here is a review of the best gaming chairs under $100.
#10.Homall Executive High-Back Swivel Racing Style Gaming Chair
Even though Homall is a little-known brand, it is among the best brands that offer quality gaming chairs at an affordable price.
This particular gaming chair sports a stylish design, strong and sturdy frame and a high-back design for maximum comfort. Besides, it has several extras that make it a cut above the rest.
Here is a review of this cheap gaming chair that costs only $99 but packs superb features. But before that, here is what we liked about it and what we think Homall could have improved.Pros
- Easy Assembly – Assembling this chair is very easy and doesn’t require any professional skills. Furthermore, it comes with a detailed instructions manual.
- High-Back Design – No matter how tall you may be, your entire back and spinal column is supported.
- Full Recline – Besides the 90 degrees upright angle, this cheap gaming chair can be adjusted at a slanting angle for relaxation as well as 180 degrees for back stretching and even taking a nap.
- Lumbar Support – This gaming chair comes with an adjustable lumbar support for relieving pressure on the lumbar area.
- Headrest with Pillow – Homall also included a headrest and a neck pillow for maximum support when playing for long hours.
- Orthopedic and Ergonomic – This gaming chair has been engineered to offer maximum body comfort even when playing for long sessions.
- Non-Adjustable Armrests – The arms of this chair are fixed making it hard for short and very tall gamers to use them comfortably.
The Homall Executive High-Back Swivel Racing Style Gaming Chair boasts a very strong frame courtesy of the high-grade, quality and durable materials. It can support gamers weighing up to 300 lbs. One great thing about this gaming chair is it’s 90 – 180 degrees adjustment. Besides the upright posture, you can adjust it for relaxation in the rocking mode as well as 180 degrees for stretching and even resting. To ensure it remains strong and fully on the floor, the heavy-duty base has 5 heavy duty and multidirectional caster wheels that roll nicely and don’t squeak. The gas spring height adjustment is very simple to use and responds with a slight pull.
In terms of aesthetics, this gaming chair has been designed just like a real-life racing car seat. Its upholstery has been finished with PU leather and is available in 4 color options.
The wide back support contours with your body shape and fully supports the back and spinal column.
Homall also included an adjustable lumbar support with a cushion. The headrest also has a neck pillow to hold your head up high without getting tired. The only problem with this chair is that the armrests, even though well padded are not adjustable.
#9.BestOffice OC-RC1 High-Back Recliner Racing Style Gaming Chair
Another standard gaming chair with sophisticated features any gamer on a budget should buy is the BestOffice OC-RC1 Gaming Chair that has been designed to offer the best gaming experience.
Whether you are working for long hours or you’re in a long and intense gaming session, the BestOffice OC-RC1 will relieve you of the pressure of sitting down for long thus giving you ample time to fully concentrate on whatever you are doing. Here is a review of this cheap gaming chair that retails for only $98.Pros
- Higher Backrest – The BestOffice OC-RC1 boasts a wide, padded and higher backrest to fully support your back’s weight and most importantly, the spinal column.
- Bucket Design – The BestOffice OC-RC1 has been built in a bucket design that offers a very comfortable and pressure-relieving seating area.
- Multi-Functional – For such a cheap gaming chair, the full recline function is awesome and allows you to relax and even take a nap with the 90 – 180 degrees tilt with a lock.
- Unique Footrest – This gaming chair comes with a uniquely designed footrest that is detachable.
- 250 lbs. Maximum Weight – On average, a good gaming chair should have a maximum weight limit of 300 lbs. but the BestOffice OC-RC1 is rated at 250lbs.
- Permanent Armrests – The armrests are permanent meaning you can’t adjust them to your preference.
Even though this gaming chair has a strong and sturdy frame, it has a 250 lbs weight limit which is rather wanting.
BestOffice should have at least designed it to support 300 lbs. However, it scores highly when it comes to multi-functionality. It has an easy to use recliner system that works on the slight push of the tilt knob and is also lockable.
With this system, you can position the chair in an upright gaming or working position, relaxing position or even flatten it to 180 degrees and then take a nap. The tubular center frame is very strong and offers 360 degrees swivel. Besides, it has a pneumatic height adjustment that is very responsive regardless of your weight.
Just as its name suggests, the BestOffice OC-RC1 boasts a sporty design that looks exactly like a car seat. It gives gamers an almost virtual car racing experience making it a great seat for car racing games. As usual, this chair has PU leather upholstery and is available in 3 different colors. The headrest has been well incorporated in the backrest but comes with a removable pillow for additional neck and head support.
#8.BestOffice OC-RC39 New High-Back Racing Car Style Bucket Gaming Seat
If you are looking for a really cheap gaming seat that doesn’t compromise on quality and comfort, then the OC-RC39 from BestOffice will be your ideal purchase.
Retailing at only $69, this seat is very versatile and can serve as an executive office chair or study chair beside the predominant use – gaming. Even though it has a low weight limit, it is still a great entry level gaming chair that should top the wish list of gamers looking for a really best PC gaming chair under $100.Pros
- Simple and Executive – The BestOffice OC-RC39 has been designed in a simple and executive design making it great for gaming and even office use.
- Responsive Height Adjustment – This gaming chair uses a pneumatic height adjustment system that responds seamlessly to a slight touch.
- Very Affordable –At $69, there are very few similar gaming chairs with such features in the market for the same price.
- Easy Assembly – This gaming chair is very easy to assemble as it has few parts as well as an instructions manual.
- Bucket Style – This chair owes its design to real life car bucket seats for more comfort, balance and weight distribution.
- Low Weight Limit – The 250 lbs. weight limit is low compared to the average gaming chair weight limit of 300 lbs.
- Hard Seating Area – During the first weeks of use, the seating cushion is well-connected and hurts the backside.
BestOffice is known for high-quality gaming chairs with high weight support but that’s not the case with the BestOffice OC-RC39. It can support gamers with weights of up to 250 lbs. only.
Another downside of this gaming chair is that it has no recliner. Instead, you can just tilt and lock it at an angle of 120 degrees which is great for resting and stretching a bit when thing get a little bit more intense. With a strong center pole, 360 degrees swivel and a responsive gas spring height adjustment.
This gaming chair has an easy and very straightforward assembly. It has been elegantly finished with quality PU material and is available in several color options. It has a high backrest that supports the weight of your back and also the spinal column regardless of your height or body size. The seating area has been crafted using high-quality cushion material for endurance during long gaming sessions. However, most customers complain that the cushion is very hard but upon several weeks of use, it becomes soft and more comfortable. The headrest and arms are very comfortable even though they are fixed and non-adjustable.
#7.Merax PP033237 Ergonomic Racing Style Gaming Chair
If you are tired of hunching your back during those intense gaming sessions, then the Merax PP033237 Ergonomic Racing Style Gaming Chair is what you need. Available in 6 colors, this is a low-budget gaming chair that can also double up as an office chair. Merax crafted this gaming chair with a high-back design, soft seat cushions and padded armrests for the best gaming experience. Retailing at $99, the Merax PP033237 is among the best PC gaming chairs you can find with just $100.Pros
- Modern Design – This gaming chair sports a stylish and modern design that adds value to the aesthetics of any game room or office.
- Highly Flexible – Even though it doesn’t have the recline function, the Merax PP033237 can be tilted to an angle of around 120 degrees allowing you to relax.
- Tilt Lock – The Merax PP033237 comes with a tilt lock to ensure the chair stays in position with high stability to prevent squeaking and even falls.
- Elaborate Cater Wheels – The Merax PP033237 stands on five caster wheels that roll softly without squeaking or damaging your floor.
- Durable Upholstery – Merax finished this gaming chair with PU leather that is not only appealing but durable too.
- Easy Set Up – Unlike those sophisticated gaming chairs, this one is very easy to set up and even comes with a manual.
- 230 lbs Weight Limit – This chair can support up to only 230 lbs. which is very low considering some chairs can support up to 330 lbs.
- Permanent Arms – A good gaming chair should have adjustable armrests to cater for different height. Unfortunately, Merax included permanent armrests that can’t be adjusted.
On opening the package and assembling it, you will realize that Merax used high-quality frames to give this cheap gaming chair a strong and sturdy structure. However, it can support gamers weighing 250 lbs and less. Unlike many similar gaming chairs that have full recliners, the Merax PP033237 only has a tilt function that can allow you a maximum tilt of 120 degrees for relaxation. It stands on a strong center tubular frame with 360 degrees swivel and 5 strong caster wheels.
When it comes to comfort and aesthetics, Merax really impressed. First, they used high quality and durable PU leather material that gives it an elegant and executive look and feel. The high-back design ensures the entire back’s weight and spinal column gets fully supported to relieve you off the pressure and fatigue of sitting down for long. On the other hand, the headrest and armrests are well padded focusing on the main pressure joints. However, the armrests are permanent and can’t be adjusted which is among the things Merax ought to have improved in this chair.
#6.BirdRock Home 10189 14-Position Adjustable Memory Foam Floor Gaming Chair
If you like gaming while seated on your floor, then the BirdRock Home 14-Position Adjustable Memory Foam Floor Gaming Chair is exactly what you need for the perfect gaming experience.
Retailing at $74, it has been crafted with high-grade materials for comfort and most importantly, durability. Besides, it gives you the freedom to do more as you can adjust it to 14 different sitting positions. This chair is suitable for gamers whose screens are lowly positioned on the wall.Pros
- Unrivaled Comfort – This floor gaming chair has been crafted to offer maximum comfort to allow you endure the long and intense gaming sessions.
- Highly Adjustable – You can adjust this chair to 14 different positions making it a great and versatile gaming chair that you will love to play on the whole day.
- Durable – BirdRock home crafted this chair with the best materials that besides offering the best comfort, they are very durable and long-lasting.
- Best Back Support – The high-back design gives gamers the best back and spinal column support throughout the gaming session.
- Highly Adjustable – This floor gaming chair allows gamers to change into 14 different positions so you can never miss a comfortable position to keep you going.
- Small – This gaming chair is not best for big adults. It is are and ideal for kids and teens and not adults.
The BirdRock Home Memory Foam Floor Gaming Chair boasts a simple and elegant design. It is lightweight and very easy to carry. So, when your gaming rival asks for a match, you can easily tag it along.
This floor gaming chair has been engineered to offer 14 different sitting positions. This adjustability makes it the perfect gaming chair that will allow you to switch to different gaming positions for all day long comfort when gaming. This chair has no recommended top or bottom so you just have to place it on any side and there you go. One bad thing about it is that from the fact that it has no elaborate strong and sturdy base, it flips over often.
Available in 8 different colors, this seat boasts of a high-back design to cater for all heights. Whether you are short or tall, your back and spinal column will always be supported completely thus reducing fatigue and pressure. This floor gaming chair has been covered with plush velvet fabric that is very durable and easy to clean. On the other hand, the chopped memory foam mattress offers unsurpassed comfort.
#5.Merax PP030843FAA Ergonomic High-Back Racing Style Computer and Gaming Chair
If you are looking to wow your fellow gamers with something sleek and cheap, then the Merax PP030843FAA Ergonomic Gaming Chair will be a great purchase.
This gaming chair comes with a stylish headrest with a neck pillow, an ergonomic back and soft cushion for maximum comfort. It is very easy to set up and comes in 4 color options.
Retailing at only $95, the Merax PP030843FAA Ergonomic Gaming Chair is a great choice for any gamer looking for a comfortable gaming chair under $100.Pros
- Racing Car Style – This gaming chair will give you a virtual car racing experience courtesy of the design that is completely replicated from a real-life racing car seat.
- Comfortable Headrest – The headrest has been carefully aligned with the ergonomic backrest and comes with a pillow.
- Multi-Functional – The Merax PP030843FAA Ergonomic Gaming Chair can be used when upright, a 120 degrees rocking position as well as a 180 degrees bed for stretching and napping.
- Lumbar Support – Merax know exactly where the pressure and fatigue sets in and that’s why they included lumbar support.
- Easy Set Up – This chair takes no time to set up and requires no skills at all. In addition to this, it has a manual.
- Low Weight Limit – Capped at 198 lbs. Merax ought to have done better considering the fact the average weight limit of gaming chairs should be around 300 lbs.
The Merax PP030843FAA Ergonomic Racing Style Gaming Chair packs a solid structure which in fact gives it a strong base that remains stable even when taking a nap. Merax engineered this gaming chair to be very multifunctional as it can be reclined for 90 – 180 degrees which is very impressive for a less than $100 gaming chair.
To make height adjustment easy, the Merax PP030843FAA packs a pneumatic height adjustment system that is very responsive regardless of your weight. The entire seat stands on 5 caster wheels for equal weight distribution. This gaming chair can rotate 360 degrees making it great for offices too.
One of the unique features of the Merax PP030843FAA Ergonomic Gaming Chair is the black bonded leather upholstery that makes it an aesthetic gaming chair that is actually a statement of class and elegance. The backrest has been crafted to fully hug the gamer’s back and support it completely together with the entire spinal column.
At the top, the backrest curves inwards forming a comfortable headrest with a removable pillow. The seat has a very soft cushion and a lumbar support that is very comfortable and works well for relieving pressure and fatigue to guarantee you endurance in those intense gaming battles. The armrests, on the other hand, are padded even though they can’t be adjusted.
#4.Bonum BN-1551L Ergonomic Racing Style Gaming Chair
The Bonum BN-1551L, even though made for offices is also another great gaming chair that offers comfortable gaming for long sessions without getting tired or fatigued. With a large backrest, soft cushions and fitting armrests, this is among the ultimate cheap gaming chairs that any gamer should at least own. Retailing at around $80, the Bonum BN-1551L Gaming Chair is very affordable and its durability is impressive.Pros
- Easy Assembly – The Bonum BN-1551L is very simple to assemble as it doesn’t have many parts. Besides, it comes with a detailed manual.
- Strong and Sturdy – This gaming chair boasts a strong and sturdy structure that gives it traction for stability.
- Very Affordable – The $80 price tag is really enticing considering the top features and unsurpassed comfort.
- Responsive Height Adjustment – Unlike many other similar chairs that are hard to adjust, this one comes with an effective hydraulic height adjustment.
- Durable Upholstery – This gaming chair has durable PU leather upholstery that doesn’t fade or get tattered easily.
- Fixed Armrests – This gaming chair has non-adjustable arms which may compromise comfort for very tall and short gamers.
The Bonum BN-1551L Ergonomic Gaming Chair has a strong and sturdy construction that gives it an impressive base to accommodate up to 260 lbs.
It is very durable and has no squeaks when you sit on it. The entire weight is evenly distributed on the floor surface with the 5 multidirectional caster wheels. This reduces the chances of any impact of floors especially hardwood floors. The height adjustment uses a hydraulic system that responds to the slightest pressure.
In terms of design, this gaming chair has durable leather upholstery and is available in 2 color options. The backrest is very wide and high to provide support for the whole back as well as the spinal column from waist to the neck. It then meanders inwards into a very comfortable headrest.
Were it not for the non-adjustable armrests, the Bonum BN-1551L would be a superb gaming chair. The seat has been well structured allowing for more room in the hamstring area to give you good contact with the floor for support. The soft cushion material, on the other hand, boosts comfort to allow you sit for long hours without getting overly fatigued.
#3.Ace Bayou Black V Rocker® 5130301 SE Wireless 2.1 Audio Gaming Chair
If you want to step up your gaming experience with an audio compatible gaming chair, then here’s your chance. At only $79, you can now own a comfortable and well-connected gaming chair with wireless speakers.
With this gaming seat, you will take your gaming to a whole new and revolutionary gaming experience courtesy of the V Rocker Interactive Audio. It is very comfortable and has full rocking abilities.Pros
- Very Comfortable – This gaming chair has an ergonomic backrest and is well padded to offer maximum comfort when gaming.
- Rocking Function – This chair has a curved underneath that gives if full rocking capabilities.
- Audio System – This gaming chair comes with a full audio system that is compatible with most gaming consoles.
- Very Affordable – For a gaming chair with audio capabilities and superb comfort, the $80 price tag makes it very affordable.
- Not Comfortable for Tall Gamers – From customer reviews, gamers taller than 6’1 are uncomfortable because of the backrest.
The best thing about this gaming chair is the audio capability. It boasts a 2.1 wireless audio system with front facing speakers, a powerful subwoofer system, and AFM technology.
The control panel is on the right side and features volume control, bass dials and input/output jacks. Unfortunately, some customers complain that it has bad sound. But then, there’s a headphone jack in case you want to substitute the speakers and subwoofer. This audio system is compatible with major consoles like Nintendo DS, xBox, xBox 360, PlayStation and MP3 players and home theaters.
The V Rocker® 5130301 SE boasts a sleek and stylish floor design that is easily foldable for easy portability. It sports an ergonomic design with full back and spinal column support for a delightful and comfortable gaming experience.
It has been finished with high-grade vinyl material and breathable mesh for maximum comfort during those intense gaming sessions. The headrest, on the other hand, is well padded for a great neck and head support. The base has been made heavy for stability especially when rocking the chair. This gaming chair is strong enough to support a maximum weight of 250 lbs. Unfortunately, taller people from 6’1 going upwards complain about its back support.
#2.Giantex HW52417 Executive High-Back Swivel Racing Style Gaming Chair
For those who love flashy things, the Giantex HW52417 Executive Gaming Chair will do the magic for you during those intense and high-adrenaline gaming sessions.
Giantex incorporated a solid structure in the entire design allowing it to support up to 250 lbs. Doubling up as a gaming chair as well as an office chair, the Giantex HW52417 Executive High-Back Swivel Racing Style Gaming Chair offers great comfort which is fundamental to that remarkable gaming experience.Pros
- Elegant Exterior – The Giantex HW52417 has an elegant design finished with high-grade PU leather material.
- Low-Budget – If you are looking for a cheap gaming chair, then you can grab this one for only $74.
- Super Comfort – This gaming chair has been well padded with soft cushion material to focus more on the pressure prone parts of your body for extra comfort.
- Highly Ergonomic – This cheap gaming chair is very ergonomic and can be tilted and rocked for relaxation as well as resting in between games.
- High-Back Design – The Giantex HW52417 has a large backrest to accommodate the weight of your back as well as relieve pressure from your spinal column for maximum comfort.
- Ineffective Lumbar Support – With long use, pressure mounts in the lumbar area and the lumbar support doesn’t seem to bring any relief.
The Giantex HW52417 sports a strong and sturdy design with a heavy-duty base that lets the chair remain firm on the floor even when rocking. With a 250 lbs. weight limit, this cheap gaming chair has a 360 degrees swivel and 5 multidirectional heavy duty caster wheels.
Even though it is not a recliner, you can play with the tilt adjustments to a more comfortable angle or even rock the chair to relax and refresh when gaming becomes more intense. One of the best things about this gaming chair is the pneumatic height adjustment system that is very responsive and moves up and down on the slightest touch.
In terms of design, the Giantex HW52417 has a very attractive design with a clean and well stitched PU leather finish.
The high backrest has been padded with 24D sponge material that contours around your body relieving pressure from the joints for a more comfortable time. On the other hand, the seat has been filled with 28D sponge material to help absorb the pressure that often leads to fatigue. The armrests have also been padded even though they are fixed and non-adjustable.
#1.Merax PP019229 Devil’s Eye Series Editor’s Choice
The Merax PP019229Devil’s Eye Series sports a sleek and striking design that makes it one of the most aesthetically-sound gaming chairs in the market. With a sturdy build, stylish exterior and great comfort, it is among the best gaming chairs under $100. Besides gaming, you can use this chair as an office chair without any problem courtesy of the rather executive high back and multidirectional caster wheels.Pros
- Highly Versatile – The Merax PP019229 Devil’s Eye Series is a great gaming chair that you can also put in your office or study room.
- Best Comfort – It offers the best comfort when gaming courtesy of the high-back design, soft cushions and padded armrests.
- Very Affordable – Considering the best in class features it comes with plus the comfort, the Merax PP019229 Devil’s Eye Series, at $89 is very affordable.
- Responsive Height Adjustment – Regardless of how heavy you are, the Merax PP019229 Devil’s Eye Series has a very responsive height adjuster.
- Strong and Durable – This gaming chair has been built from high-grade materials that give it a sturdy and durable structure.
- Fixed Armrests – Again, Merax failed by building this gaming chair with fixed armrests that can’t be adjusted.
The Merax PP019229 Devil’s Eye Series has been constructed with the finest materials to give it a strong and sturdy build for traction and most importantly, durability.
If you want a gaming chair that doesn’t squeak or shake, then this is your match. It requires simple assembly and can take only 20 minutes to set it up. Even though it is not a recliner, you can at least tilt it a little bit to offer room for stretching and relaxation. With a 360 degrees swivel, the Merax PP019229 Devil’s Eye Series stands on 5 caster wheels that equally distribute the weight on the floor surface to avoid damage.
In terms of aesthetics, the Merax PP019229 is really impressive. It sports a sleek and stylish design that looks exactly like a real racing car seat. Available in 5 color options, the upholstery is from neatly sewn high-grade PU leather material that is durable and easy to clean.
Unlike many gaming chairs that we know of, this cover doesn’t peel off fast. The chair has thick padding that focuses on the areas that are known to have more pressure and thus fatigued. The headrest and armrests are equally padded giving you comfort for a more focused gaming approach. The high-back design fully supports the back and spinal column to ensure you remain focused throughout the game.
Buying Guide: How to Shop for the Best and Cheap Gaming Chairs
Like earlier said, there is a myth that gaming chairs are very expensive and cost a fortune. This is not true because you can get a good and comfortable gaming chair with $100 or even lesser.
This is evident from the above 10 best gaming chairs that we have reviewed, Now, it is high time we help you make a choice of the chair that you should invest in. In this segment, we won’t go deep into what gaming chairs are. We will also not delve deeper into the general factors that you should consider when shopping for gaming chairs.
We will, however, streamline the discussion and focus on the specific issues you should address when shopping for cheap gaming chairs.
As you all know, there’s a saying that says cheap is expensive. Even though this is a universally agreed saying, it is not always true and we are just going to debunk the myth right now.
In this buying guide, we are going to look at a few questions you should ask yourself when shopping for cheap gaming chairs. So, without further ado, here are important questions you need to ask yourself when buying gaming chairs.
1. Is the Gaming Chair Authentic?
In the market, there is a lot of fake stuff produced and gaming chairs are no exception.
These fake products are always cheap so when you find a cheap gaming chair, it is important to ask yourself whether it is authentic or not. There are very many replica gaming chairs that look exactly like original products. It may be very hard for you to ascertain whether they are authentic or fake.
The best thing that guides customers is the price. If a particular gaming chair is way below the expected price, you should be wary. Perhaps the best thing to do to make sure you end up buying an original product is to buy from a trusted retailer for example Amazon. This seller has a quality control policy so finding replicas and imitations is very hard.
2. Are You Buying from a Trusted Brand?
Another important question you need to ask yourself when shopping for the cheapest gaming chairs is the trust of the brand you are buying from. There are hundreds of gaming chair brands in the market.
Some offer top-notch products while others offer mediocre products with average features that won’t make gaming that interesting as they promise. It is always advisable that you go for the top gaming chair brands in the market, for example, Merax, BestOffice, DXRacer, among many others.
3. How Comfortable is the Chair?
Remember, you are investing in a gaming chair specifically for comfort. For this reason, you should make sure that your preferred gaming chair is very comfortable and will give you value for money.
Here, you should carefully assess the features the gaming chair has. Some of the important comfort features you should look at include the backrest, headrest, lumbar support, ergonomics, cushioning, extras, and so on. Make sure that the gaming chair has a range of features that will make you comfortable so that you may fully concentrate on the game. You can also refer to reviews and see what others who have bought it say.
4. Is Set Up Easy?
Typically, gaming chairs come disassembled so you will have to set it up before starting out. Different gaming chairs have different components and parts. With this in mind, they will have different assembly and set up complexities.
There are gaming chairs with a simple setup while others are very hard to assemble. Here, always remember that the more sophisticated a gaming chair is, the harder it will be to assemble and set up. For this reason, it is important to go for an easy to set up gaming chair. More so, always get a gaming chair that has detailed instructions manual to help you out with the process.
5. Is it Value for Money?
Lastly, you should make sure that what you are buying is worth the price tag. While there are gaming chairs under $100 with excellent features to rival other high-end gaming chairs, some are not even worth the $100. Make sure that the gaming chair you buy is worth every penny.
A good approach to this is by first doing some window shopping in order to know what you can get for what amount. There’s nothing worse than paying for a gaming chair only to find out that you could have bought a better one at the same price or even at a lower cost.
6. What are other Customers Saying
With the exponential growth of e-commerce, most customers rely heavily on online reviews and so you should. Reading reviews to see what other customers who have used your preferred gaming chair can really help you in making a decision to pay for a cheap gaming chair that will, in turn, be great value for money. Most importantly, rely on customers who have been verified because nowadays, these cheap brands have fake and very subjective reviews to bolster sales.
Embed this infographic(copy code and add to your’s site):
Even though most people are more inclined to buying high end and expensive gaming chairs, there are also some worthy cheap gaming chairs. In the market, you can actually get the best gaming chairs with less than $100 as we have seen in the review of the cheapest gaming chairs under $100.
However, you need to be very careful because cheap markets are always flooded with poor products, in this case, average gaming chairs that won’t deliver what the manufacturer or retailer promises. Fortunately, you now know which the best gaming chairs under $100 are. So, if you are on a budget or you want an entry-level gaming chair, get any of the above cheap gaming chairs and get ready for a remarkable gaming experience courtesy of the unrivaled comfort and ergonomics!